Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Register
Site-wide Search
SCMS Conference Roommate Announcements
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Roommate Request for the Duration; budget traveler mindset 8 R. Gordon Hi all! I am looking for hotel mates also! I would prefer to stay in the conference hotel for convenience. I am an independent scholar and have been to scms several times! Not sure if this thread is done, but thought I'd check! Thank you! Amanda
by A. Landa
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Roommate request 0 J. Cannon Hi, I'm Jonathan. I'm looking for a roommate to share a room to reduce the cost for my stay at the Sheraton in Toronto while attending SCMS 2018. I'm a Ph.D. student at Oklahoma State University and will be presenting at the conference next year. Friendly, neat, clean, respectful, non-smoking, quiet, and take great care of my belongings, and would expect the same from a temporary roommate for my stay in Toronto. I lead a healthy lifestyle, which includes a nutritious diet and daily meditation. I enjoy listening to music and watching movies & TV programs on on my laptop and phone with headphones. I'm looking forward to attending and presenting at SCMS and visiting Toronto for the first time! Please let me know if you would like to be temporary roommates in order to divide the cost of staying at the Sheraton in Toronto for SCMS. Thanks! 
by J. Cannon
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Sign In

Latest News

Society for Cinema and Media Studies | 640 Parrington Oval | Wallace Old Science Hall, Room 300 | Norman, OK 73019 | 405-325-8075 | office@cmstudies.org